How to stay updated with technology?
I will refrain from bombarding you with a lot of information and just provide instead, a list of popular sites for resources:
- stackoverflow.com, maybe the best Q&A site on the web
- github.com, where you can usually find software projects, but it also contains very helpful discussions about fixes or workarounds for bugs and other known problems
- medium.com, hackernoon.com, towardsdatascience.com, medium.freecodecamp.com, have very good articles about very much everything you can think of, probably also one that solves your problem
- dev.to, similar to medium.com
- realpython.com, very good guides and tutorials on all things Python
- css-tricks.com, resources on web development with particular focus on CSS
- w3schools.com, quick guides and examples on the syntax of statements and other concepts in various programming languages
- techonthenet.com, similar to W3Schools
- the DigitalOcean Blog, a gold mine for guides and how-to articles for all things cloud
Finally, there’s an offline component to all of this. It is very important to keep oneself updated with all that is new but it’s at least as important to also get to personally know and interact with like-minded individuals. meetup.com will surely help you find a community of your liking. If you find that there’s no such group near your home despair not because it gives you the possibility to create one yourself. That’s if for today but we’ll see each other again real soon. See ya!